Admission Policy and Enrollment Process
Welcome to St. Emily School!
We would love to have you visit St. Emily School!
SES offers quality Catholic education for children in 3-year-old preschool through 8th grade. Please contact our school office at 847-296-3490 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
We can’t wait to meet you!
St. Emily School does not discriminate on the basis of gender, race, color, or national/ethnic origin in administration of educational policies, tuition assistance, athletic or other school administered programs.
If you are interested in joining the St. Emily Community, we’d love to have you! Applying is as easy as A B C !
Please follow these simple steps:
A) Call us (847)296-3490 or complete an online interest form, found on the home page, to request information
B) Attend an Open House (check our calendar), or schedule a school tour and/or a Shadow Day (shadow day is for Grade 1-8 students)
C) Request an enrollment application from the school office, or download a copy from our Virtual Backpack, and provide the following to the school office:
- A copy of your child’s birth certificate
- A copy of your child’s baptism certificate
- A copy of your child’s most recent report card
- A copy of your child’s standardized test scores (Grades 1-8)
- Acknowledgement of a Title 1, ELL, 504 Plan, IEP, ISP/ICEP or Psychological Assessment
- A $100 per student (check or cash), non-refundable registration fee