Welcome from the Principal
As the proud principal of St. Emily School, it is my pleasure to welcome you to our school website. We are a caring and closely connected community of teachers, staff, parents, and students all working together to provide a well-rounded program focused on faith, outstanding academics, and character-building.
- We provide an environment in which faith is not only taught, but lived. Gospel values are instilled and the importance of living these values is emphasized.
- We set high standards for student achievement and develop the skills needed to help students succeed.
- We spend our time educating the whole child, in mind, heart, and spirit. Our students get one-on-one attention surrounded by a caring community, while developing a strong sense of right and wrong.
- We are committed to maintaining a climate of respect in which all can learn and apply the skills that will allow them to be successful and productive members of society.
- We instill in students the value of service to others.
- We provide a safe and welcoming environment for all.
The word “family” is often used to describe the St. Emily community. With over 3,100 alumni from the school’s 61-year history, this sense of family is strongly rooted. Many of the staff are alumni and have children or grandchildren who are currently enrolled, or who have attended and graduated from the school.
In 2011, St. Emily School was named a National Blue Ribbon School for academic excellence. Our students post outstanding acceptance rates at local Catholic College Prep high schools, and their names consistently appear on District 214 and 207’s published high school honor rolls.
I invite you to explore our website, visit us at one of our Open Houses, or set up a private tour to experience what St. Emily School has to offer.
Ms. Karen Booth